For VisitHerning trust is a keyword. Therefore, we are also careful when we process data about you. Below you can see how we process data.
We collect and store different types of information, depending on what collaboration we have with each other. You may be a member of our association, customer in our booking portal or attending a conference or trade fair.
How do we collect information?
Who do we share the information with?
If you become a VisitHerning member, we will show you a selection of information about you on our website and in other marketing materials. If you are a customer in our booking portal or in our booking department, we will share the information with the partners involved in delivering the agreed service to you. That could be for instance conference facilities, hotels, bus services and more.
We use a number of subcontractors to provide the necessary service to you. We have a data-processing agreement with the subcontractors with which they commit to complying with current legislation – also in the field of personal data protection.
You own your data – we delete them
You are entitled to access the information we have about you. We make sure your information is protected. We keep your data as long as necessary to deliver the agreed service or meet legal requirements where we are required to store the information. Contact us If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9627 2222.
Guide lines for visitherning.com
• Visitherning.com is developed and tested for the Windows and Macintosh platforms.
• Visitherning.com has been tested for Microsoft Explorer, Google Chome, Safari, Firefox and Opera.
• Visitherning.com is optimized to work with a screen resolution of 1280×1024 or higher.
Visitherning.com exists in the following language versions:
GuideDanmark and TouristOnline A/S exist in two language versions:
• Visitherning.com is equipped with alternative (alt) text for all buttons, images and graphics.
• All pages containing information can be printed in a reading friendly format.
• When choosing colours for texts we try to obtain the best legibility with pronouncial contrast.
• HTML and CSS has been validated against the W3C-standards.
• We aim to continue the user friendly format.
We are committed to your right to privacy
Privacy is a concern to most Internet users. VisitHerning is aware of, and sensitive to, the privacy concerns of our customers. If you are registering to use the site you will be asked to provide certain information. We are asking for this information solely for the purpose of providing the best service possible. Be assured that we do not share or sell personal information about our customers or site visitors to third parties.
VisitHerning collects information about users in three ways:
Each time a visitor enters VisitHerning.com; information is collected about your domain name / IP address, referring URL, browser and platform, time of visit, pages visited and searches performed. Aggregated traffic data may be shared with potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners for demographic purposes. When used in this aggregated form no one will be able to identify or contact you.
Use of pixel tracking (non-personal data)
1. General session control on VisitHerning.com, hereunder in connection with language version control.
2. Collection of user statistics.
3. General session control in connection with online booking on the booking system integrated with TouristOnline A/S or other partner-websites (eg by way of pixel tracking).
In general, VisitHerning only collects personal information when you register for a newsletter, sms-service, order brochures or participate in competitions in order to provide you with the service ordered.
Sending You Responses and Updates
We generally respond to any e-mail questions, requests for service or information, and other inquiries we receive. We may also retain this correspondence to improve our services and website.
From time-to-time we may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you always have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Survey information will be used to monitor or improve this website, and to improve our customer service.
If you feel that VisitHerning is violating this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com Apart from information necessary for sending out the newsletter and the sms-service any collected information is stored for no longer than necessary and in any case for a maximum of 3 months. If you wish to know which information is currently stored regarding you, simply contact VisitHerning by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org